South Korea to Announce Own Sanctions Against North, Yonhap SaysBy
Sanctions may be announced within days, news agency reports
Report comes as Philippines impounds North Korea-linked ship
South Korea plans to announce a set of independent sanctions against North Korea to follow up a United Nations Security Council resolution punishing the Pyongyang regime for a fourth nuclear test and long-range rocket launch, Yonhap News reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's