PBOC's Yi Reveals Some Non-Dollar Reserves in Transparency BidBloomberg News
Nation holds euro, yen, pound, developing nations' assets
Disclosure improves communication with market: Commerzbank
A Chinese central bank official disclosed for the first time the sources of non-dollar assets in its foreign-exchange reserves, the latest gesture by the monetary authority to respond to calls for increased transparency of its currency policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas