Johnson Describes BCC Suspension as ‘Scandalous,’ Telegraph SaysMike Harrison
London Mayor Boris Johnson, who is supporting the campaign for the U.K. to leave the European Union, has described the decision by the British Chambers of Commerce to suspend its director-general as “scandalous,” the Sunday Telegraph reports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks