EDF Shares Sink as Finance Chief Quits Over U.K. Reactor ProjectBy
Piquemal said to warn that Hinkley decision is being rushed
CEO Levy reiterates plan to determine project's future soon
Electricite de France SA plunged in Paris trading as Chief Financial Officer Thomas Piquemal resigned after his plea to delay a U.K. reactor project was rejected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing