Ecopetrol Reports Loss of $2 Billion on Lower Crude PricesBy and
Oil producer says accounting impairments also hurt results
One of `most challenging years' for industry, Echeverry says
Ecopetrol SA, Colombia’s state-controlled oil producer, reported a wider fourth-quarter loss amid low crude prices and accounting impairments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing