Xiaomi CEO Says IPO of Chinese Mobile-Phone Maker Won't Be SoonBloomberg News
CEO Lei Jun speaks to reporters at opening of NPC meetings
Lei says he wants Xiaomi's IPO to be a natural process
Xiaomi Corp. Chief Executive Officer Lei Jun said the Chinese handset maker, valued at $45 billion by a 2014 funding round, wasn’t planning a public listing “at the moment.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’