Xiaomi CEO Says IPO of Chinese Mobile-Phone Maker Won't Be SoonBloomberg News
CEO Lei Jun speaks to reporters at opening of NPC meetings
Lei says he wants Xiaomi's IPO to be a natural process
Xiaomi Corp. Chief Executive Officer Lei Jun said the Chinese handset maker, valued at $45 billion by a 2014 funding round, wasn’t planning a public listing “at the moment.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts