Cruz Serves Up Spoilers on Contested Convention and Rubio's Florida Hopes
Ted Cruz flatly rejected the idea of a contested convention on Friday at the Conservative Political Action Conference, warning that it would lead to a "manifest revolt" against Republican establishment figures who have floated the idea as a last-ditch vehicle to stop front-runner Donald Trump.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion