SNB Hands Itself 23 Billion-Franc Loss on Cap Exit: ChartBy
The Swiss National Bank may have inflicted the biggest wound on itself when it abandoned its currency cap in January 2015. The soaring franc resulted in a loss on its foreign-exchange positions last year, which in turn meant it had the worst annual result ever.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader