Rising Star Julio Guzman Barred From Peru Presidential RaceBy
Board accepts objections to earlier ruling in favor of Guzman
Presidential candidate Cesar Acuna barred in separate decision
The rising star of Peru’s presidential race, Julio Guzman, saw his bid snubbed out Friday by the electoral board, just five weeks before the April 10 vote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts