LSE's Derivatives Market to Launch Despite Talks With RivalBy
CurveGlobal market is on track to start later this year
LSE has done substantial technology work on Curve, Rolet says
London Stock Exchange Group Plc will go ahead as planned with the launch of its new derivatives market, even though the venue will compete with a market run by potential merger partner Deutsche Boerse AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day