India Opposition Says Won't Block GST Bill If Three Demands MetBy
Congress party seeks three changes to the proposed legislation
Government needs to reach out to opposition parties: Kharge
India’s main opposition party won’t block a bill paving the way for a national sales tax if Prime Minister Narendra Modi meets three demands, a Congress party leader said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself