Facebook to Pay Millions of Pounds More in U.K. TaxBy , , and
Company to quit routing its largest ad clients through Ireland
Changes to be put in place next month, according to statement
Facebook Inc. will stop routing advertising sales of its largest U.K. clients through Ireland, increasing its British tax bill by millions of pounds in a bid to improve transparency after facing criticism on tax avoidance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks