Allstate Starts Rail-Car Venture to Counter Rate RisksBy and
Duchossois, Henry Crown's CC join insurer in Riverside Rail
BMO Harris led a credit facility for rail-car acquisition
Allstate Corp., the largest publicly traded U.S. home and auto insurer, helped form a freight rail-car leasing company as Chief Executive Officer Tom Wilson expands his bets on hard assets to generate better returns than bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's