Yuan Stability Seen as Key Party Line as China Leaders MeetBloomberg News
Premier Li to temper depreciation pressure: Merchants Bank
Clarity, credibility, consistency key to drawing inflows: BBVA
China’s leaders are expected to use their biggest annual policy gathering to temper depreciation expectations for the yuan while shying away from specifics on foreign-exchange reforms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas