Usiminas Posts Record Advance Amid Capital Injection SpeculationBy and
Valor Economico reports steelmaker's board to meet March 11
Company ``running out of cash,'' Guide Investimentos says
Usinas Siderurgicas de Minas Gerais SA, the Brazilian steelmaker battling to generate cash as debt payments loom, rallied the most on record amid speculation that its board will agree on a capital injection.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets