U.K. Tory Rift Widens as Osborne Attacks Anti-EU ColleaguesBy
Says Brexit backers can't answer `most basic questions'
Close to half Tory lawmakers support leaving European Union
Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne is set to attack the arguments of colleagues in his Conservative Party who are pushing for Britain to leave the European Union and risk increasing division over the issue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts