Tullow Says Production Vessel Arrives in Ghana for Field StartupBy
Output from offshore TEN field to commence in July or August
Average 2016 production from TEN seen at 23,000 barrels a day
Tullow Oil Plc, a British explorer focused on Africa, said an oil production and storage vessel has reached Ghana for the scheduled start of output at its newest field in July or August.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations