Trina Solar Sees 10% Growth After Shipments Exceed ForecastBy and
Top solar company shipped 5.74 gigawatts of panels last year
CFO warns of possible supply glut in global solar market
Trina Solar Ltd., the world’s biggest solar manufacturer, said it expects module shipments to grow at least 10 percent this year after its earnings and revenue exceeded analysts’ forecasts in the fourth quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing