SNC-Lavalin Sees 2016 Profit Rising as Cost-Cutting Takes EffectBy
SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. said profit will rise this year as a cost-cutting plan begins to pay off for Canada’s biggest engineering and construction company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts