Russia’s Services Industry Expands for First Time in Five MonthsBy
Growth in February comes as weaker ruble helps bolster exports
Workforce numbers decline again, extending slump to two years
Russia’s service industry grew for the first time in five months as a weaker ruble spurred exports, adding to signs that the recession gripping the world’s largest energy exporter is easing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts