Principal Boutique Unit Has Robust Deal Pipeline, McKenzie SaysBy
Asset manager looking for alternative investing strategies
Buybacks are also an option for capital deployment after slump
Principal Global Investors has options to expand through acquisitions as the asset manager seeks to add more capabilities beyond stocks and bonds, said Barb McKenzie, chief operating officer of boutiques.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations