Valeant Says Senior Executive's Departure Unrelated to ProbeBy
Deb Jorn left for personal reasons, according to Valeant
`The optics of the resignation certainly do not look good'
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. said the departure of Deb Jorn, its head of U.S. dermatology products, wasn’t the result of any action taken by an ad hoc board committee that’s probing the drugmaker’s now-severed relationships with a controversial mail-order pharmacy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's