Martin Crowe, New Zealand Cricket Captain in 1990s, DiesBy
Tributes flow after New Zealand's finest batsman dies aged 53
``One of the most stylish and elegant'' players of his era
Martin Crowe, the former New Zealand cricket captain widely regarded as the country’s best-ever batsman, has died. He was 53.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing