Latin America's Double-Digit Inflation Club Gets a New MemberBy
Uruguay consumer prices rise at fastest pace in 12 Years
Inflation accelerated to 10.23% in February as peso weakens
Uruguay consumer prices rose at the fastest pace in 12 years in February, becoming the latest country in Latin America to see double-digit inflation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing