Indonesia's Rallying 8% Bonds Lure Funds in Negative-Rate WorldBy
Global funds pumped $5 billion into its debt in five months
ING sees 10-year yield dropping to 7% by year-end from 8.01%
Indonesia’s sovereign bonds are Asia’s best performers this year and strategists say global funds are still hungry for benchmark debt that yields 8 percent in a world of negative interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts