Indonesia Plans to Create Startup IPO Market to Draw InvestorsBy and
Country wants to create a `technology board' for industry IPOs
Southeast Asia's No. 1 economy foresees 1,000 startups by 2020
Indonesia plans to establish a dedicated section within its main stock exchange to host initial public offerings by startups, as Southeast Asia’s largest country pursues its vision of becoming a regional cradle of technology entrepreneurs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License