Finally, Hong Kong Stock Investors Have Some Good News: ChartBy
The outlook for Hong Kong stocks is brightening after spending 2016 in the doldrums, technical analysis suggests. The Hang Seng Index will extend Wednesday’s rally after breaking out from an inverse head and shoulders formation, according to Ayush Nagaraj, a sales trader at Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. Nagaraj predicts the index will climb at least another 5 percent, with surging trading volume and gains by all 50 members yesterday strengthening his bullish case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones