Federal Reserve Gains More Room for Second Rate IncreaseBy
“U.S. financial conditions are no longer an obvious barrier” to another interest-rate increase by the Federal Reserve, according to Michael Shaoul, chief executive officer of Marketfield Asset Management LLC. Shaoul drew his conclusion in a report today that cited rebounds in the chart’s two indicators, the Bloomberg U.S. Financial Conditions Index and the Citigroup U.S. Economic Surprise Index. Fed policy makers will meet March 15-16 to decide whether to raise their target rate for the second time since December.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Avicii, DJ-Producer Who Performed Around the World, Dies
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- Southwest Airlines Gives $5,000 to Passengers on Fatal Flight