Federal Reserve Gains More Room for Second Rate IncreaseBy
“U.S. financial conditions are no longer an obvious barrier” to another interest-rate increase by the Federal Reserve, according to Michael Shaoul, chief executive officer of Marketfield Asset Management LLC. Shaoul drew his conclusion in a report today that cited rebounds in the chart’s two indicators, the Bloomberg U.S. Financial Conditions Index and the Citigroup U.S. Economic Surprise Index. Fed policy makers will meet March 15-16 to decide whether to raise their target rate for the second time since December.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas