FCA Says Insurance Companies Treated Long-Term Customers PoorlyBy
Authority reviewed treatment of customers in life insurance
FCA was criticized in 2014 after review leaked to newspaper
Life insurance companies have in some cases treated long-term customers poorly, the Financial Conduct Authority said in the culmination of a review that had led to widespread criticism of the regulator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards