Embraer's Outlook Darkens as Plane Orders Seen Under PressureBy
Estimated '16 EBIT margin, business jet deliveries disappoint
Falling oil prices may hurt new aircraft demand, Bradesco says
Embraer SA is anticipating a tougher year than analysts expected, sending the Brazilian planemaker to the biggest decline on the benchmark Ibovespa index.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations