Dollar Struggles to Gain Even as Better Data Boost Fed Rate BetsBy and
Probability of higher rates in 2016 66% from 11% on Feb. 11
Gauge of economic data surprises jumps to highest in a year
The dollar is struggling to gain even as an improving U.S. recovery added to wagers that the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says