Dimon Says U.S. Is Unlikely to Get Negative Interest RatesBy
The U.S. Federal Reserve is unlikely to lower its benchmark rate below zero, JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks