Diamond Prices to Take a Year to Recover Due to Large StockpilesBy
Rough-diamond inventories total 20 million carats: Liberum
De Beers said Tuesday that demand is starting to improve
Rough-diamond prices will probably take at least another year to recover because the biggest producers are sitting on large stockpiles and demand in markets such as China remains subdued.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing