China Congress, Primaries, ECB, Carney: Week Ahead March 5-12By , , and
Aviva, Dollar General, Merck, Prudential to release earnings
China sets economic targets for 2016, decides new 5-Year plan
China’s National People’s Congress opens, giving investors fresh insight into the country’s priorities as economic targets are set for 2016 and officials decide the party’s new five-year plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing