Brazil Pulp Makers, Meatpackers Sink as Real Surge Hurts ExportsBy
Beef supplier JBS gets most of its revenues in dollars
Fibria and Suzano post biggest drops since financial crisis
Brazil’s top meat and pulp producers tumbled as a surge in the real against the dollar dimmed the prospects for their export revenues.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks