Ballooning Bad Loans in Turkey Seen Worsening as Tourists FleeBy
Non-performing loan ratio rose to five-year high 3.18% in Jan.
Commerzbank, BGC see more NPLs as tourism suffers slowdown
The ailments afflicting Turkey’s economy that have triggered a surge in bad loans look poised to get worse before they get better.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts