Adidas Upbeat on Sales Outlook as Production Costs Rise in AsiaBy
Shoemaker predicts higher consumption, helped by Euro 2016
CEO says co. will finish review of golf business this month
German sport-shoe maker Adidas AG expects the fastest sales growth in five years to be tempered by shrinking profitability as it pays more to purchase goods in Asia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap