U.K. Bonds Drop With Higher-Rated Peers as Haven Demand WanesBy
Britain's sovereign bonds still best performers this year
Borrowing costs fall, demand rises at five-year debt auction
U.K. government bonds declined for a second day along with other highly-rated securities that investors turn to in times of turmoil, as easing concern that the global economic outlook is worsening damped demand for haven assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day