Lynn Tilton’s Patriarch Is Sued by Ex-Employees of UnitBy
Suit seeking class status says company broke NY labor law
Cites a post-shutdown tweet about '700 jobs we saved'
Former employees of Patriarch Partners LLC’s TransCare sued the private-equity fund founded by Lynn Tilton, claiming it broke the law when it fired them without cause in a bankruptcy proceeding.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone