Socialists Fail in First Bid to End Spain's Political ImpasseBy and
Parliament must choose a premier by May 2 to avoid new ballot
Socialist leader gets second crack at confidence vote Friday
Socialist leader Pedro Sanchez failed in his first attempt to form a government in Spain, losing a confidence vote in the Parliament in Madrid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone