Japan Banks' Long-Bond Binge Risks Loss If Abenomics Wins or NotBy and
They bought a net 197.4 bln yen of super-long JGBs in January
Potential valuation-loss would be big on yield gain: MUFJ MS
Japanese banks are loading up on longer maturity bonds in their hunt for yield, a move that could come back to haunt them whether Abenomics succeeds or fails.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's