Inequality Is Shaping U.S. Electoral Politics, Stiglitz SaysBy
In first 3 years of recovery, 91% of income gains went to 1%
Trump, Clinton set to win nominations after 'Super Tuesday'
Anyone who wants to understand what’s going on in U.S. electoral politics should look at the economy, according to Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's