Honeywell CEO Puts Away `Elephant Gun' After Takeover Bid EndsBy
Cote says United Technologies offer was `unique opportunity'
Share sale 3 days before proposal was `coinkydink,' he says
Honeywell International Inc. Chief Executive Officer Dave Cote said he’s not carrying an “elephant gun” to hunt huge acquisitions after scrapping a $90 billion offer for United Technologies that was rebuffed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks