Gold Rises Amid Indonesia Earthquake, Declines for U.S. SharesBy
Holdings in gold ETFs jump 14th day to highest since 2014
Platinum will remain in deficit this year, lobby group says
Gold advanced as a drop in U.S. equities boosted demand for the metal as a haven and an earthquake struck Indonesia, where the world’s biggest bullion mine is located.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets