Eurasian Resources Will Cut at Least 1,300 Congo Mining JobsBy
Job cuts may increase to 1,800 if copper prices don't recover
Congo may lose as much as $1.3 billion in resources revenue
Eurasian National Resources Corp. said it will cut at least 1,300 jobs in the Democratic Republic of Congo as part of a cost-reduction strategy after copper prices plunged.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone