Clinton Draws on Women, Minorities to Dominate on Super TuesdayBy
Victories in seven states pile up delegates for nomination
Sanders carries Vermont, Oklahoma and two caucus states
Hillary Clinton drew on strong support from black voters and women to deliver a decisive performance against Bernie Sanders in the Super Tuesday round of primaries and caucuses, giving her the overwhelming lead for the party’s presidential nomination.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion