China's Real Estate Frenzy Is Back as Shenzhen Prices Surge 50%Bloomberg News
Investors flocking to property to as stocks have tumbled
Buyers throng agents in Shanghai, city officials urge calm
After getting burned by the bursting of China’s stock-market bubble, Liu Yihui is seeking salvation from the country’s latest investment mania: big-city properties.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock