Canadian Tech Unicorn Hootsuite Gets Written Down by FidelityBy
Fund manager marks down social media firm by 18 percent
Private tech company valuations started to fall last year
Fidelity Investments cut the value of its stake in Hootsuite Media Inc., one of Canada’s most highly valued technology startups, in a sign that lowered U.S. investor expectations are making their way north of the border. The Boston asset manager wrote down its investment in Hootsuite, maker of social media marketing software, by 18 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts