Asian Stocks Climb to January High as China, Japan Shares RallyBy
Materials, financial shares lead gains among industry groups
Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo indexes advance more than 3%
Asian stocks rose toward the highest level in almost two months as Japanese equities jumped on a weaker yen and speculation that China will announce measures to boost growth at legislative meetings this week spurred a rally for Shanghai shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts