Argentina's Peso Strengthens After Central Bank Boosts YieldBy
Government looks to defend peso amid inflation concerns
Peso is worst performing emerging-market currency this year
Argentina’s peso rose the most in six weeks after the central bank boosted yields on its weekly notes in an attempt to curb the peso’s slump this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm